Mercy College of Ohio
2221 Madison Avenue
Toledo, Ohio 43604-1132
|Level||Four or more years|
Financial Aid Office
Admissions OfficeOnline Application (Fee: $0)
|Total 2020 Full-Time Undergraduate Enrollment||993|
|Total 2020 Full-Time First-Year Enrollment||31|
|Total 2020 Total Enrollment||1,554|
|Middle 50% Range of HS GPA for Freshmen||3.1 GPA|
|Middle 50% Range of ACT/SAT for Freshmen||ACT: 18-22; SAT: 923-1170|
|Accept Transfer Students||Yes|
|Middle 50% Range of College GPA for Transfer Students||N/A|
|Total 2020 Full-Time Transfer Student Enrollment||48|
|Catholic Order Affiliation||Sisters of Mercy|
|3 Most Popular Majors||Nursing, Medical Imaging, Healthcare Administration|
|Unique Academic Programs||Healthcare focused programs at the certificate, associate, bachelors and masters levels|
- Among 4,500 colleges and universities, Mercy College was ranked in the top 2% for Return on Investment (ROI) after 10 years and the top 5% for ROI after 40 years.
- The B.S. in Biology is a program of study designed as a stand-alone major or as the first step to further education in professions such as medicine, pharmacy, physician assistant, physical therapy, occupational therapy, dentistry, or scientific research.
- Mercy College offers Direct Entry into the BSN program for new direct from high school students.
- We have a new Physician Assistant program beginning in 2021.
- We have campuses located in Toledo, Ohio and Youngstown, Ohio.