400 Saint Bernardine St
Reading, Pennsylvania 19607-1799
|Level||Four or more years|
Financial Aid Office
Admissions OfficeOnline Application (Fee: $0)
|Total 2019 Full-Time Undergraduate Enrollment||1,500|
|Total 201 Full-Time First-Year Enrollment||400|
|Total 2019 Total Enrollment||2.731|
|Middle 50% Range of HS GPA for Freshmen||2.94-3.80|
|Middle 50% Range of ACT/SAT for Freshmen||18-24 ACT; 950-1130 SAT|
|Accept Transfer Students||Yes|
|Middle 50% Range of College GPA for Transfer Students||2.63-3.51|
|Total 2017 Full-Time Transfer Student Enrollment||310|
|Catholic Order Affiliation||Franciscan|
|4 Most Popular Majors||Occupational Therapy, Nursing, Business, Criminal Justice|
|Unique Academic Programs||Occupational Therapy, Nursing, Business, Physical Therapy|
|School Mascot||Golden Wolves|
- 100% of Alvernia students get real-world experience before graduation.
- 60,000+ combined hours of volunteer work are completed by Alvernians each year.
- 100% of Alvernia students receive some form of scholarship and/or aid.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alvernia among 2020 best regional universities in the northeast.
- 95% of our students are employed or in graduate programs within six months of graduation.